Lebanon Township Municipal Building
530 West Hill Rd
Glen Gardner, NJ 08826
Phone: (908) 638-8523
Fax: (908) 638-5957
Municipal Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Office of Emergency Management Coordinator
Cell Phone: (610) 442-2141
Home Phone: (908) 832-7158
Please dial 9-1-1 for any emergency which occurs within the township, including those which occur on a public road.
The Township of Lebanon maintains this website as a public service. The township, its officials,
officers, employees, representatives or designees assume no liability for its contents.
Comments regarding this website should be sent to our Webmaster
- Assistant Library Clerk - Applications are currently being accepted for an Assistant Library Clerk for Bunnvale Library.
- 2016 Dog License Application - Dog Licenses must be obtained by January 31, 2016.
- NJDEP notice regarding the state's annual black bear hunt.
- A Message from JCP&L - Streetlight on the Blink? Tell Us.
- The Township Committee is seeking volunteers to provide grant writing services for the township. If interested, please contact
Karen Sandorse, Township Clerk, at (908) 638-8523.
- 7/7/15 Press Release from Mayor Thomas McKee regarding the Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP)
- Your property tax information is available on
NJ Property Tax Lookup. You can use this service to view your property tax information by Block/Lot/Qualifier, Property Location, or Owner Name.
- Township Master Plan and Highlands Master Plan documents have recently been added to the Planning Board page.