Lebanon Township Municipal Building
530 West Hill Rd
Glen Gardner, NJ 08826
Phone: (908) 638-8523
Fax: (908) 638-5957
Municipal Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Office of Emergency Management Coordinator
Cell Phone: (610) 442-2141
Home Phone: (908) 832-7158
Please dial 9-1-1 for any emergency which occurs within the township, including those which occur on a public road.
The Township of Lebanon maintains this website as a public service. The township, its officials,
officers, employees, representatives or designees assume no liability for its contents.
Comments regarding this website should be sent to our Webmaster.
- Join us for our Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 2:00 pm in Lebanon Township's Memorial Park.
- A town-wide Spring Clean Up is scheduled for Saturday, April 22, 2017.
- Discover the natural beauty of our township on a
Spring Nature Walk in Teetertown Preserve, Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 6:00 pm.
- What's all the buzz about? Come join some of your local bee keepers for a hands on exploration of the European Honey Bee, Thursday, May 11, 2017
from 5:00 - 8:00 pm.
- A Message from JCP&L - Streetlight on the Blink? Tell Us.
- The Township Committee is seeking volunteers to provide grant writing services for the township. If interested, please contact
Karen Sandorse, Township Clerk, at (908) 638-8523.